The winners of the weekend giveaway are Robin Still, BethA & Amy Pitman. Please send your home address, along with what you won to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get your prize to you!
Ta-da!!! Here it is!!!!
Untangling Christmas: Your Go-To Guide For A Hassle-Free Holiday (An E-Book)
Does the very thought of Christmas invoke a severe case of the “Yuletide Yikes!”? Do you long for a cozy, reflective time centered on Christ, instead of a frenzied blur of holiday activities? Armed with strategies to simplify and de-stress, as well as tons of doable ideas and delicious recipes, Karen and LeAnn have put together a wonderful resource to help you feel blessed, not stressed!
This practical go-to guide will empower you to:
• Evaluate your current seasonal strategies (or lack there-of!) and identify re-occurring holiday hassles.
• Set up a simple Christmas Planner designed to enable you to be on top of the holidays, rather than the other way around!
• Acquire fast and frugal decorating tips and creative, but simple, gift-giving ideas.
• Whip up delicious holiday foods – both the “from scratch” sort dear Grandma would have made and other simple, short-cut recipes for when time is tight.
1. Have Yourself a Stress-free Little Christmas (Whoa, Nellie! Back Up the Sleigh: re-evaluating your current Christmas habits)
2. To Face Unafraid the Plans that We’ve Made (finding your plan of attack; taking a close look at the demands of the season; how to decide, defer and NOT feel guilty)
3. Seeking the Savior (and an Occasional Silent Night) (focusing on Jesus in the midst of the flurry; carving out time for quiet and for yourself)
4. Santa, Can you Spare and Elf or Two? (gift shopping, making, wrapping and presentation)
5. Deck the Halls, Trim the Tree (cleaning and de-cluttering; storage solutions, decorating, and crafty stuff)
6. Simple Short-Cuts to Festive Food (make-ahead menus, company dishes; hosting parties; holiday baking ideas; and a few kid-friendly recipes)
7. Beyond Aunt Frieda’s Fruitcake (forging family traditions, new and old; ideas for outreach)
8. A Christmas Potpourri (helpful links, resources, printables, and recipes)
NOTE: As a special gift, a special Thanksgiving menu, complete with all the recipes, is free for purchases made before November 15th. You must download the free document before November 15th as it will expire on that date. The password to download is included in the book!
This is available as a PDF to read on your computer or mobile device and for Nook and Kindle too.
Check it out at www.untanglingchristmas.org and then pop back here to leave a comment about the book or anything Christmas-y. I am giving away 5 free copies and the winners will be chosen from those who comment.
Be ahead of the reindeer games this Christmas. Start planning now to have yourself a stress-free little Christmas!!
Baby Jesus Blessings,