Dec 10

The 9th Day of Christmas with Candace Cameron Bure

chaos.calm From unrealistic expectations to traditions to your screaming schedule as well as those annual holiday encounters with the in-laws and outlaws, this free 5 Day challenge will allow your holidays to go from chaos to calm. Click HERE for the free 5 Day Challenge and they will automatically come to your inbox. Merry Christmas!

*****************************************************************************

12 days graphic

IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember you may comment to win on all of the 12 Days of Christmas posts until Sunday night, December 15th at midnight EST so be sure to read through those you missed and catch up!

about-biography-portrait-2 It is the 9th Day of Christmas and our guest is actress and author Candace Cameron Bure. Candace played the part of DJ Tanner on the hit family show Full House. She’s also a New York Times best-selling author and producer. But the role she loves most loves playing is that of wife to Val and mom of Natasha, Lev and Maksim. She’s joining our series today to offer tips for eating healthy during the holidays.

Now……..here’s Candace:

5 Tips to Navigate Holiday Eating

For many of us, Christmas time means delicious indulgent foods and sugary sweet treats. But you don’t have carry extra pounds through the holiday season. Just apply a few simple rules, and enjoy it all without feeling guilty.

holiday.eating

1. If you know you have a party or a family gathering coming up, save up for a little indulgence by eating clean and healthy foods every day before your event. Then, you can have your favorites one evening, in moderation of course, without feeling guilty.

2. You may be looking forward to that once a year Christmas spread, but in order not to stuff yourself, eat a small meal before your actual dinner. It may sound counter-intuitive, but you’ll save yourself a whole lot of unnecessary fat calories if you’re not “starving” before you set your eyes on you feast. Feel satisfied by eating a cup of greek yogurt with granola, a small piece of lean protein like 3 turkey slices, or a cup of oatmeal with cinnamon before you head out.

3. Decide if you want to eat your calories or drink your calories. Love eggnog? Spiced apple cider? Hot mint-mocha lattes? Since most of those sugary drinks have as many calories as a small desert, decide beforehand and choose to either eat OR drink the sweet stuff.

4. Don’t wear baggy clothes to your party. We all do it… wear something a little lose so we don’t feel the bloat! Don’t! Whether you wear a dress, skirt or pants, make sure it’s fitted at the waist with an immovable button or zipper and not with stretchy elastic. When we leave room in our clothes, we’re just asking for them to be filled up! When you wear clothing that fits true to your shape,  you’re less likely to overindulge on a meal, simply because you can immediately feel the discomfort if you’re stuffed.

5. Above all, keep your portions small. My trick it is eat off a salad size plate, not a dinner size plate. Your eye sees a full plate of food and a clean plate, but it doesn’t necessarily register the size of the plate. So you trigger your mind to feel satisfied after you’ve finished off every last bite of your small plate!

Reshaping it all TODAY’S GIVEAWAY:

Candace is giving away two copies of her book on health, weight and eating entitled Reshaping it All. Simply leave us a comment telling us what holiday food is most tempting for you.

Mine is buckeye peanut putter candies.

And yours?

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Digg Stumbleupon Email

Comments

1. Cindy H in Texas says:

Sweet Potato Casserole does it for me every time!!!

2. Fudge and truffles…yikes!!

3. Laurie Lett says:

Fresh bread and butter!!!

4. Iced sugar cookies are a weakness of mine!

5. Michelle Breon says:

Oh my…Christmas cookies are my downfall every year!

6. Hmmmmm……mine is anything crunchy!!

7. Buckeyes are my favorite along with orange sugar cookies!!!

8. I can’t not turn down the mashed potatoes and homemade noodles!!!

9. My favorite is the stuffing!!! You can keep the sweets!

10. Cookies!!!

11. Cookies! Once I start, I can’t stop.

12. My biggest temptation is peanut butter fudge… love the stuff, but it doesn’t love me back : )

13. I’m not a big sweet-eater. My temptations are the savory items — dressing, green bean casserole, etc.

14. Mine are the warm, comfort drinks like mint mocha or caramel hot chocolate. Oreo snowballs do me in every time too!

15. Chocolate covered pretzels

16. Anything sweet! peanut butter balls, peppermint patties, sugar cookies, white chocolate covered party mix… it is all soo, so tempting!

17. Nancy Silvers (OBS Small Group Leader) says:

Mine is anything chocolate and sweet. Luckily since I’ve limited sugar and lost some weight I can’t eat as many sweets at one time as I used to. My problem is grazing–if I have sweets in the house I will eat a piece or two ALL DAY LONG-I don’t fill up on them but at the end of the day it equals an over abundance of wasted calories.

18. Homemade noodles, yum!!

19. Hard to say. I love chocolate and peanut butter, but I can generally deal with my temptations.

20. Gosh…Those darned Peanut Butter Blossom cookies are my downfall. There’s no such thing as eating just one! So…I’ve developed some survival techniques of my own over the years…First: I make the cookie dough, roll them into balls and roll them in sugar and put them on a sheet pan (covered with wax or parchment paper)…and then put them directly into the freezer! Once frozen, I switch them to a Ziplock bag. That way they are, for all intents and purposes MADE…just not baked. When the time comes to bake them, I just pop the balls on a baking sheet and bake them and add the Kisses. I can bake as many OR AS FEW as I need. I do this year round with Tollhouse Cookies as well. If we want a treat in the evening, I can just pop a few of them on a baking sheet and leave the rest frozen. Second: If I’m at someone else’s house for a party, I do not mindlessly grab a cookie. One, inevitably, leads to more! I scope out which cookies will be my biggest treat (if it’s not homemade, it’s not worth it…I can have store bought cookies anytime)..and I take one or two with me when I’m leaving. That way, I get to have a treat, but I CAN’T go back for more!

21. I LOVE frosted sugar cookies! I can’t wait to have one (or 2, okay, maybe 3)!

22. Christy Anglisd says:

Anything chocolate

23. Sad to say. ( or maybe I should say happy to say !!) Everything !!! Food just tastes better this time of year !! Merry Christmad and many blessings. Barb

24. By far it’s the cookies…oh my goodness…any kind will do :)

25. Christmas cookies, fudge, and candies!!

26. Carrie Palmer says:

Honestly, anything sweet! If I had to name just one thing, it would probably be fudge.

27. any homemade cookie, one is never enough!

28. Susan Ruffalo says:

Christmas cookies- any type or variety!!

29. Donna Larue says:

My sister’s Oreo Dirt Cake and my brother’s Banana Pudding. Both are so yummy, but really sweets in general, are my downfall.

30. Real mash potatoes and homemade gravy-YUM!YUM! YIKES!!!!

31. Cammi waggoner says:

Homemade cookies!

32. Melody Byrum says:

Cherry Cheesecake. I will over indulge on that every year. It’s so yummy. I don’t care for any other cheesecake, but the cherry one just does me in.

33. Lucy Sanguinetti says:

My holiday indulgence is my mother’s Mississippi cornbread dressing. It’s just different from anything I have ever eaten. We keep it special by eating it only at holidays, and can’t wait for that first bite. Then after the holidays, we make “dressing soup” with the leftovers. It’s a recipe that my sister and I came up with and we like it even more than the holiday meal! Merry Christmas!

34. Mine are Iced Sugar Cookies.

35. Elsa Turner says:

I can’t say no to oreo truffle balls! I’m not making them this year for a reason :)

36. I am horrible at the Holidays….lol I just can’t seem to say no to any of it….LOL

37. Cookies!

38. Fudge and cookies

39. So many to choose from!!! I’d have to say my one weakness is chocolate mousse…anything with chocolate mousse and I’m a sucker for it!

40. Jodi Howell says:

Pecan pie is my all time favorite. But just that nice big dinner with all the goodies is so awesome. We only have it 3 times a year so I do indulge. Thanks for all the tips.

41. Cookies and cakes!

42. Mashed potatoes! Love the savory things… stuffing, bread. But I do have to agree, buckeyes are YUMMY! :)

43. ohhhh….my downfall is baking the sweets and wanting to eat them (ALL of them — I only bake the ones I love, of course)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

44. Homemade sweets are a treat at Christmas, but to single out one only: my mom’s caramel corn with candied pecans. Folks look forward to her tins every year!

45. Janet Carson says:

Christmas iced cookies

46. FUDGE!! I never have it except at Christmas. If I did, of course, I would be as big as a house.

47. Chocolate crinkle cookies…but those peanut butter balls are a close second.

48. Sausage Balls for savory.
    White chocolate Oreo cookies (only sold at Christmas.) whew!

49. My down fall would be Christmas cookies, peanut butter blossoms, homemade frosted sugar cookies, bing bars! Yum yum!

50. Anything sweet! Cake, pie, cookies, fudge, candy, especially chocolate. Learning moderation for diabetes is hard any day of the week, but especially during the holidays. :)

51. Great tips! The hardest would be the fitted clothes but probably the most beneficial ;o)

52. Sweet Potato Casserole! And stuffing- Stovetop preferably!

53. Karen Hughes says:

Divinity is my weakness

54. Deborah Heath says:

I have a hard time resisting the chocolate-covered cherries. Not that I love cherries that much, but my dad bought them every Christmas & I always associate them with him.

55. I love all things rich, sweet, and gooey. Fudgy brownies are my ultimate weakness, but this holiday season I’ll be making a chocolate pecan pie for the family and it will be hard not to cut a half-pie-sized slice!

56. Tami Holliday says:

PECAN PIE!!! It is my absolute favorite and I only eat it at Thanksgiving and Christmas, otherwise I would be on sugar overload 24/7/365!!!!!

57. Any appetizer or dessert!

58. I tend not to be a sweet eater, but I have a fudge recipe that I absolute the best. When I make it I have to give it away or I will make myself sick on this stuff.

59. Chocolate covered pretzels!

60. Peppermint Mocha – I drink waaaaaayyyyy to many of my calories!

61. Ummm well….. pretty much EVERYTHING! LOL!! No seriously – I LOVE to eat!!

62. Eleanor 'Mac' Davis says:

The cheese balls and dips. I cannot leave them alone.

63. any dessert with peanut butter!!!!

64. Cheese ball and crackers

65. Cocoa mocha butterballs are an absolute fave of mine. I’m both sad and glad that my mom no longer makes them. She now makes Finnish pancakes instead, though, which are just as decadent with her homemade raspberry (from her backyard) jam/sauce.

66. Anything sweet!! My family makes buckeyes, bourbon balls, chocolate covered pretzels, and haystacks every year! WHAT a temptation!

67. Cheryl Kennedy says:

Chocolate covered pretzels (dark chocolate, of course), any cookies with chocolate, chex mix concoctions.

68. Besides everything, I love my family’s homemade gnocchi. Fudge is a close second.

69. Tiffany Light says:

Anything really. I love holiday food, I guess it is because I only eat it one time of the year!!

70. Fudge, Chex Mix, orange balls and buckeye balls! YUM!

71. Iced sugar cookies and English toffee!!!!!! Oh, my!

72. I love the buckeye candy or sugar cookies!

73. Cookies!!!

74. Kim Montaini says:

Oh…Fudge!!!…that and toffee are my Christmas temptations… I seem to eat so much of them until I feel sick… I can’t seem to learn to stop! :-)

75. Joy Richardson says:

Anything sweet or fattening!!!!

76. Jessica Allen says:

Anything sweet!!! I have no control when there is fudge and cookies and cake. I take one piece and then always end up going back again and again.

77. Elaine Segstro says:

Any kind of Christmas baking. Big problems when I go to gatherings and there’s an assortment of baking. I like to try almost everything! Some good advice. I wish I had read your suggestions before I went to a Christmas party last night, that had LOTS of baking :)

78. Cookies and salty snacks and dips. There are more, but these would be the main culprits!

79. English Toffee! The Best!!!

80. Oh I am THE calorie drinker. Eggnog is just about the most delightful treat! I try to help myself out a bit by adding skim milk to it. That helps some. :) That was a fun read!

81. Pam Johnson says:

Christmas cookies!

82. My Mama’s Bird’s Nest Candy.

83. Stephanie Cohrac says:

It’s the holiday drinks!! Peppermint mocha, gingerbread latte! Ugh! It’s so bad but all I want is drink these all day!!

84. Jennifer Rae says:

Any kind of Christmas cookie and Angel Food candy.

85. Robyn Foster says:

My grandma’s chocolate pie will get me every time! Or egg nog – my mom makes the best egg nog!

86. Oh dear…my Mom’s homemade fudge is so good and sweet which needs to be followed by a salty treat of hers to temper the sweet fudge and – well, you can see where that gets me :) Merry Christmas to all!

87. Mine is eggnog! I can drink a whole gallon if you let me! I wait all year long for it and really indulge around this time. Any other time of the year I won’t touch it! I can pass up on all the cakes and pies and cookies you put in front of me but I MUST have my eggnog! =)

88. Cookies!

89. Eggnog and pumpkin pie (with whipped cream, of course!)

90. Mine is probably Christmas cookies but if I’m honest, it is really any food involving family. I eat to avoid emotions a lot of times and being with family stirs emotional I am incapable of dealing with, so I eat whatever is there to avoid the emotions that want to erupt. Sad but true.

91. Homemade nutty fingers–nothing but butter, cake flour, sugar and pecans. Oh, I forgot the vanilla.

92. Michelle D says:

FUDGE, COOKIES, & EGG NOG.

93. Leigh Anne says:

Hot sausage/cheese balls and apple cider or wassail!!!

94. Mine is anything made with chocolate, it is so tempting. I love Candace’s idea about eating with a smaller plate.

95. My biggest temptation is anything with nuts and chocolate at Christmastime. My biggest downfall would probably be the homemade fudge (with nuts) my mother in law makes. Yummm.

96. We just recently moved to Hawaii and I have found a new love that has added pounds! Coconut! Coconut ice cream, coconut pancakes, coconut syrup, coconut brittle…need I say more!!!

97. Cookies. We’re hosting an office cookie exchange next week, and I’ve been baking in anticipation of it.

98. Unfortunately ANYTHING with sugar!!!!

99. Kimberly Lessig says:

cookies :)

100. All the cookies and candy of Christmas

101. Anything chocolate !

102. Janet Worthy says:

My momma’s German Honey Cookies and/or her Bourbon Balls!!!

103. My mom’s homemade Chex mix and the cookies I only make this time of year, oh yea the one dip I only make this time of year too.

104. Peanut Butter Balls, especially because my hubby is not a peanut butter fan so if they get made they are mostly for me.

105. Mine is chocolate cake and ice cream. I am so guilty of stuffing myself on christmas day.

106. MY FAVORITE IS CUT OUT FROSTED SUGAR COOKIES…..YUM!!

107. Peppermint hot chocolate and all those Christmas candies in the candy aisle!! Especially candy cane Hershey kisses and Reese’s peanut butter cup Christmas trees!

108. Mine is definitely the chocolate brownies. Sadly, they are there every season.

109. Anything fresh salty or sweet

110. Chandra Baird says:

I love pumpkin cake roll and our family has a traditional dessert at Christmas called Noels. Brown sugar butter goodness in a pan! Yummmm!

111. Buckeyes and fudge are favorites for me!

112. Cheesecake and homemade fudge are equally the most tempting for me.

113. I have the most trouble keeping my hands off of fudge!

114. I don’t have a favorite holiday food. I love it all. At my sister’s all the snack food is sitting out and it’s so easy to get it.

115. Andie Terry says:

chocolate covered cherries!

116. my holiday temptation is any homemade fudge

117. Either mashed potatoes (with butter, of course) or any kind of Christmas cookie.

118. Harry and David’s Moose Munch Dark Chocolate!

119. cookies and chocolate

120. Cindy Jackson says:

I like it ALL!

121. Many things are delicious but I have to admit that due to several health conditions i have no choice but to be careful of what I eat or else
    I will be in severe pain…pain kind of puts a damper on things:) However, one thing I find myself nibbling on over time are the cinnamon rolls I bake for my family Christmas morning-they are so delicious and i think OH just one little bite…then one bite turns onto two etc.:) I have found that the tip about eating ahead is very true! I make sure my boys and . I eat breakfast so too many snacks are not consumed before dinner. K

122. The Christmas good that’s most tempting to me is my mother’s homemade turtles.

123. Homemade mac ‘n gooey cheese!! :)

124. Can’t get enough of those buckeyes! Yum!

125. Has to be fudge.

126. My all time favorite is sweet potato pie.

127. Peppermint hot cocoa…yum!

128. My Mom’s potato candy and chocolate peanut butter fudge. YUM!!!

129. It isn’t too much of one thing that gets me, but a bite of this cookie, a truffle, a different kind of cookie, a bit of fudge…..I seem to forget how it all adds up!

130. Kim Thompson says:

Peanut Butter Balls

131. My mother-in-law’s peanut butter fudge!

132. I really like mashed potatoes.

133. Pumpkin pie.

134. It is definitely the chocolate factor during the holidays! My fav: Mounds Bars cookies! YIKES, they are yummy!!

135. Pumpkin pie is my weakness!

136. Cookies

137. I am all about anything chocolate… cookies, fudge, truffles…it’s hard to resist!

138. Cookies

139. Becky Avella says:

Cookies (especially the frosted sugar cookies or the gingerbread men) are so hard for me to stop eating. We stay with my parents for a week at Christmas. That whole week is full of eating. I really don’t want to gain my annual 5 pounds again. Thanks for the tips and the chance to win :-)

140. Any appetizer at a party really gets me. When there are finger foods, I feel like I can eat more. But any basic oatmeal raisin cookie, hot from the oven, is always incredibly tempting.

141. Mine is sugar cookies, we never have them, so as soon as someone bakes them I immediately want to eat as many as I can.

142. Mint chocolate chip cookies..

143. my weakness is pasta because I am gluten free and dealing with Crohn’s disease, any gluten can make me so uncomfortable but I do love it ; also the gluten free treats some people bring or make, some are absolutely delicious !

144. Shannon Seidt says:

Sweets of any kind! Homemade cookies and candies are in abundance around the holidays and it takes a lot to just walk away without indulging!

145. Colleen G. says:

Merry Christmas!
    I Love cookies, cookies and more cookies…
    -Colleen G.

146. All the homemade goodies! When my daughter & I are baking, I can’t ever resist a “little” swipe of cookie dough before it reaches the pan or any of the other treats before we put them in goodie bags!

147. Cookies and my mom’s applesauce cake

148. unfortunately everything.

149. Too many tempting holiday treats :(

150. everything that is only served during the holidays!

151. All of the holiday foods are so tempting, whether sweet or savory!

152. I just love homemade chocolate chip cookies! And pecan pie! Yum!

153. Anything sweet…chocolate covered pretzels, butterscotch pie, peanut butter pie…oh my…my mouth is watering already!

154. Carissa D. Huffman says:

All the sweets–divinity fudge, chocolate anything, cakes and cookies. Too many choices!!

Carissa in eastern Iowa

155. Mint-chocolate M&M’s!!!! Avoid them at all costs. I can consume the entire bag in record time!

156. I think my favorite would have to be iced sugar Christmas cookies with a close second being Whipping Cream Cake. Yum!

Have a Wonderful, Blessed Christmas!
    KK

157. Any Christmas sweets!!!

158. Anything with caramel and chocolate!

159. Any of the homemade chocolate goodies. I also love Buckeyes! I had a friend at Cornerstone University years ago whose mother would send them to our dorm floor. I have never made them as well as she did!

160. Criztina Jean says:

I just loved her on Full House and she looks amazing! I would love to know her secret because I have been “off” for a few years now and my attitude is really not the best because of the extra weight drain…
    as far as my FAVORITE holiday treat or food..COOKIES!!! I just love making them and eating them (of course that is not limited to the holidays anymore)

161. Filling!

162. Melissa Barnes says:

I so need this book! I have lost 40 pounds in the last year but still have about 15 to go and I am stuck! My favorite holiday candy is a Christmas Fudge that my aunt makes. I could eat the whole pan!

163. Sweets but especially Nanaimo Bars and date and walnut delights.

164. Debbie Campbell says:

My great aunt used to make homemade custard. No one else can do it. We used to love indulging on that since we only got it once a year. I would love to have some of that again, but no one makes it!! Other than that….chocolate peanut butter balls!! I over-do it on that everytime!

165. Katie Thieman says:

cookies, pie, peppermint bark…anything sweet basically.

166. Oh my gosh, mashed potatoes and gravy, I could just eat a whole pan and not tell anyone. LOL

167. Teresa Crosby says:

Ham and Rolls :)

168. alesha o l says:

Well now it won’t be as hard, since all of my food as to Be mush, or pureed, but back in the day it was stuffing dripping in gravy!!!!
    So love Candice!!

169. alesha o l says:
  170. Christmas sweet treats and buckeyes too the list!

171. pumpkin pie rates pretty high as a favorite!

172. Theresa M. says:

Fudge or anything chocolate is my downfall!

173. Paula Draper says:

Chocolate caramel squares – YUM!

174. Sweets, but more importantly pierogies!

175. Chocolate! Anything made with, including, or covered in good chocolate!

176. Denise White says:

I love them all! But the worst ones I succumb too are the ones you can just pop in your mouth and my favorites are Buckeye candies! Oh how I long peanut butter and chocolate. Fudge gets me too. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!

177. Normally its sweets but this year is has been a skinny mint mocha from Starbucks.

178. I love butter cookies!! So good!!

179. Anything caramel or chocolate or peanut butter or…

180. Christmas Cookies!

Deborah
    pinkscissorsdesign @gmail .com
    Pink Scissors Design on Etsy
    Jesse Tree Ornaments for Advent

181. Heather Carlson says:

French silk pie

182. Anything sweet – mostly fudge!

183. Chex mix and poundcake cookies!

184. Cookies! Pretty much any kind, it’s pathetic. The good thing is my kids are old enough to do the baking (and they love it) so that allows me to ‘watch from the sidelines’. Less tempting that way!

185. Mine is frosted sugar cookies! Yum!!

186. Kim Campbell says:

All the Christmas cookies especially the green trees with sprinkles!

187. Oh goodness…I’m not one for sweets! I fill up on yummy finger foods/appetizers!

188. Swedish Tea Ring coffeecake

189. Cookies!

190. You mean I have to narrow it down! I think Christmas cookies get me in trouble every year.

191. Anything chocolate

192. pecan pie

193. Erin Hoekstra says:

Unfortunately……. everything.

194. Any chips and dip and chocolate!

195. I love to bake so I get into the holidays with cookies, brownies, breads and muffins. And I sample all that I bake :)

196. Megan Dowell says:

Definitely sour cream sugar cookies! Those little things get me every year!!

197. Lasagna. It is our traditional Christmas meal and I could rival Garfield with my love for the stuff. We only have it once or twice a year and I always overdo it.

198. I can’t turn down ooey-gooey things like fudge and cookie bars that are thick and delicious. As for dinner food, I can’t turn down stuffed shells.

199. All the cookies!!!!

200. Stephanie Moore says:

Christmas sugar cookies.

201. Micayla Hinds says:

Fudge!

202. Sugar Cookies!

203. Cookies of all kinds.

204. Diane Fetter says:

Pecan Pie and I love cookies!!

205. Jennifer L. says:

My mother’s old fashioned fudge, for sure!

206. Does a drink count? Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, hands down! :)

207. Miranda Roskamp says:

Most tempting are my grandmother’s mashed potatoes. Besides her special ingredient of Love put into them, there is some hidden addition she won’t share and they’re FABULOUS!

208. Just about any Christmas treat does me in! But, I especially love peanut butter balls like my Grandma used to make.

209. The drinks – the coffees and cocoas and ciders, all with sugar and whipped cream… it is WAY too easy to drink down hundreds of calories that way!

210. Kathy Smith says:

Sweets! Cookies, candies, fudge…love it!

211. Latrelle Cyree says:

Chocolate !! I want to eat AND drink my calories–example—-eggnog !. I also love the peanut butter/choc. balls, wow.

212. Mine is most def. Pferneusse Cookies!!

213. Definately cookies….I mean its not bad to eat one or two, right? Unless its one or two of a dozen different kinds!!

214. Fresh, warm, chocolate chip cookies! Yummy. thx

215. Christy Spurlock says:

Chicken and Dressing

216. Jada Smith says:

Mine is cookies, especially while baking them! :)

217. Cookies

218. Ashley Howerton says:

The most tempting food for me is the stuffing. I could eat a whole plate of the stuff!

219. Laurie Williams says:

All the sweets especially chocolate!

220. cookies

221. Ruth Orozco says:

anything sweet, but NOT chocolate: lemon, orange, peanut butter, white chocolate, peppermint, soft melt-in-your-mouth treats…

222. any of the sweets!

223. Terri Weidner says:

Cookies!!! Love to make them and eat them!!

224. My mother in laws black bottom pie!

225. Pie!! Any and all pie! Love it!

226. Karla Huey says:

Cookies!

227. I love making and trying new Christmas cookie/candy recipes. This year as I made some I banned myself from sampling as I worked. I definitely love all the sweet treats at Christmas time.

228. all those yummy pies!

229. Anything chocolate…yum!

230. Chocolate, of course!! but I love, love any type of finger food….esp the cheesie ones!!

231. Peanut butter/chocolate cookies.

232. cookies and peanut butter fudge

233. Laureen E. says:

chocolate oreo truffles and red velvet cookies! yikes

234. Bridget Cunningham says:

Creme wafers…they melt in my mouth

235. Apple pie!

236. I love all the sweets.

237. Anything chocolate!

238. Peanut butter chipped candy

239. That Christmas candy platter that everyone walks by throughout the Christmas season. I always go for the Hershey’s kisses.

240. Cookies!!!

241. Peanut Butter Balls, Buckeyes, fudge and cookies

242. Chocolate pie

243. Coconut pie

244. Chocolate peppermint bark and English butter toffee

245. All the candy!

246. Peanut Butter Fudge. That is my downfall. Love it.

247. Melissa Fordyce says: