These personal pizzas are just as much fun to make as they are to eat! You can serve them as an appetizer, a snack, or a quick and easy meal! You can also customize them with your favorite pizza toppings of choice!
4 Whole wheat wraps
1 (15 oz) can Pizza sauce
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
12 Turkey pepperonis, diced
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap. I used the empty pizza sauce can, which worked well! Press firmly enough, using a rocking motion, until it cuts through the wrap.
3. Press each wrap circle into muffin tin using your fingers.
4. Meanwhile, pour pizza sauce, parmesan cheese, and the spices into a medium sized bowl. Stir until everything is well combined. Drop about 1-2 tbs of sauce in each wrap. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly over each mini pizza. Place diced pepperoni’s on top of each pizza.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Wait for pizzas to cool, and remove from muffin tin using a fork or knife. Pizza’s should pop out with ease. Serve warm and enjoy!
Yields: 12 Mini Pizzas
Enjoy! xo Katie from DashingDish.Com
Dashing Dish is a combination of Katie’s passions—helping women find their identity in God and ending misconceptions about healthy eating.
Katie wants to inspire women to find the balance between spiritual and physical health, all while enjoying the journey!