Welcome to From Chaos to Calm: The LET. IT. GO. Christmas Challenge!
Sign up below and for the next five days you will automatically receive biblical encouragement and practical ideas to help make your holidays less about stressing and more about blessing!
From unrealistic expectations to traditions to your screaming schedule as well as those annual holiday encounters with the in-laws and outlaws, this tool will allow your holidays to go from chaos to calm.
Kindle Fire ($159 value)
All participants will be entered into a drawing to win free books and/or a Kindle Fire. Winners will be drawn by December 5th.
1. No purchase necessary to enter giveaway. The giveaway will end on the date stated in the posting. The opportunity may be affected by local ability to access the Internet at any particular time.
2. Only persons with a shipping address in the continental United States are eligible to win prizes due to shipping costs.
3. Participants must submit the required information for each giveaway which will allow the entrant for a chance to win. Entrants will be informed if they are a winner on or after the giveaway end date. Limit one entry per person unless otherwise stated. The LET.IT.GO. author is not responsible for: incomplete, lost, late, damaged, scrambled or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical /electronic, or act of God, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in any giveaway.
4. Karen Ehman and her family members are not allowed to enter the giveaway.
5. Entrants will be informed at the close of the giveaway if they are a winner. Winners are drawn randomly and will receive their prize via mail after the giveaway has completed and winners have been verified. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Karen Ehman assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes are mailed out within 6-8 weeks of announcement of winner.
6. Entering the giveaway is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws.
7. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.