NOTE: Be sure to visit our Proverbs 31 president Lysa TerKeurst’s blog today where she is giving away 5 copies of my new book Everyday Confetti! Click here to get there.
Guess what??? My fabulous friend Jill Savage (along with the equally fabulous Dr. Kathy Koch) has written a new book!
Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the bestselling book The Five Love Languages, says, “Few things in life are more satisfying than succeeding as a parent. No More Perfect Kids will help you do just that!”
If you pick up the No More Perfect Kids book (e-book or hard copy from any brick and mortar store or online retailer) anytime between March 13 – 23, 2014, you will be eligible to receive over $100 in free resources!
Here’s how it works:
1) Buy the No More Perfect Kids book between March 13 and March 23
2) Scan or take a picture of the receipt
3) email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
4)Within 24 hours your will receipt a reply with a link and password to unlock you free resources!
So what is included in the bonus offers? It’s over $100 of incredible parenting resources!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You’re Special Poster
- I Corinthians 13 for Parents Poster
- Compliments and Corrections Booklet by Dr. Kathy Koch
- Conversation Starters for Parents and Grandparents Booklet by Dr. Kathy Koch
4 Hearts at Home Audio Workshops:
- When You Feel Like Screaming–Sue Heimer,
- Getting Inside the Head of Your Kid–Shaunti Feldhahn
- Raising Grateful Kids–Marianne Miller
- Real Ways to Connect with Your Kids–Kathi Lipp
- A Perfect Pet for Peyton by Gary Chapman,
- How Am I Smart? by Kathy Koch
- The 10 Commandments of Parenting by Dr. Ed Young
You’ll also want to check out www.NoMorePerfect.com where you’ll find free videos to accompany the No More Perfect Kids book and other great resources!
What a wonderful opportunity this is to get some great parenting resources at an incredible price! Tell your friends, your moms group, and any other parent who would benefit from this wonderful opportunity!