It’s Day Eight of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Eight, let’s send some social media love!
Today’s challenge is one you can do right from the warmth of your home. Simply let some love fly from your fingertips as you tell five people on social media what you love most about them. Be sure to use lots of emojis.
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, the hospitable and domestically talented Logan Wolfram. She is a plate-juggling mom and interior decorator turned writer, speaker, and author. Logan’s first book, Curious Faith; Rediscovering Hope in the God of Possibility was released earlier this year and she currently has a fun free ebook available called Winter Warmers that contains both recipes to warm your tummy and stories to warm your heart. You can connect also with Logan on Facebook Instagram, and Twitter.
Logan’s Day Four Giveaway is a signed copy of her Curious Faith book, a hand-painted 5×7 print of Psalm 31:24 (yes, painted by Logan herself!) a “Curious” key necklace, and a copy of one of her favorite books for devotional use: “The Secrets of the Secret Place” by Bob Sorge.
Are you ready for Day Eight? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by sending some social media love!
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!