It’s Day Eleven of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Eleven, let’s take a teacher down memory lane.
Hunt down a former teacher on Facebook and tell them one thing you remember most about them. Or maybe they are still teaching in a school close by. Jot a quick note of appreciation and drop it off at the school office. You can even use one of the pre-printed or blank cards featured here to help you deliver your sentiment.
Click picture below to download FREE printable cards.
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my encouraging friend and fellow author, Becky Thompson. Becky has a passion to see the hearts of women set free as they encounter the Truth found in God’s presence. She founded the Scissortail Silk community for women, and is the author of two books, Hope Unfolding: Grace-Filled Truth for the Momma’s Heart, and Love Unending: Rediscovering Your Marriage in the Midst of Motherhood (releasing in January). You can connect with Becky on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Are you ready for Day Eleven? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by taking a teacher down memory lane.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!