It’s Day Three of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you missed Day Two, where we treated a ‘necessary person’ click here.
For Day Three, let’s treat someone sweet.
Buy a gift card to a local bakery and leave it on a coworker’s desk or taped to a friend or neighbor’s door along with a note telling them your life is sweeter for knowing them. These FREE printable cards make it easy!
Click picture below to download the FREE printable cards.
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by a friend I have had for over two decades, Jill Savage. Jill is a speaker and author of eight books including her newest one releasing in February, No More Perfect Marriages. She is passionate about encouraging families and is founder of the national Hearts at Home Conferences. Connect with Jill on Facebook and Twitter.
Jill’s Day Three Giveaway is a copy of No More Perfect Marriages and a ticket to the 2017 Hearts at Home Conference. If you can’t travel to the conference, no worries, you can gift it to another mom, or choose the Conference To-Go option for yourself.
Are you ready for Day Three? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by letting someone know your life is sweeter for knowing them. Don’t forget a gift card for something sweet!
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!