This No-Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is only 53 Calories per serving, and requires just five minutes and a few simple ingredients to prepare! It may just become your new favorite summertime treat!
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup Peanut flour (or 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice, slightly melted, plus 1/2 cup almond milk (instead of 1 cup almond milk listed above)
- 1/3 cup Baking stevia, or to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs Vanilla extract
- 1 (10 oz) Container Tru Whip
- Optional 1/4 cup Peanut butter cups or chocolate chips
1. Combine everything except for the whipped topping and peanut butter cups in a large bowl. Fold in Tru whip and peanut butter cups, or sprinkle on top if desired.
2. Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
affiliate links may be provided. I only share products I know my readers will love.
Katie Farrell is the founder of Dashing Dish, a healthy recipe website and ministry to women. Katie is a registered nurse from Michigan, where she lives in Brighton with her husband of five years. Dashing Dish is a combination of Katie’s passions—helping women find their identity in God and ending misconceptions about healthy eating.
Looking for some more yummy recipes? Check out Katie’s cookbooks: Dashing Dish: 100 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating and Devotions for a Healthier You .