*Welcome to those of you joining from my Encouragement for Today devotion Will You Please Do It Just For Me? (If you haven’t read the devotion, click here. Be sure to come back for the GIVEAWAY!!)
It is release day for my latest book Keep Showing Up: How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy!
Toss the confetti and give your man a kiss.
To celebrate, I am giving away a prize package worth over $500. More about that in a minute. But first, here is the description of my new book on marriage:
It is true that opposites attract—for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don’t need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together—and closer to God, when you discover the proper perspective on marriage. Marriage is hard and it’s not about you. It is about displaying the gospel to those who are watching. You see, it isn’t just pastors who deliver a sermon. Your marriage is a message and people are watching you preach.
In Keep Showing Up, you will discover…
- The top three reasons for conflict in marriage and how to navigate them
- How to play to each other’s strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it’s dangerous to mimic a friend’s marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- A guided questionnaire for discovering your unique calling as a couple
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can help you grow spiritually
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!
To celebrate—and help to get the word out about this message—I am giving away a prize package worth over $500 that includes some resources for you and a $400 Groupon gift certificate to plan a getaway with your spouse, or maybe several small getaways to local establishments. Anything goes! You can use it to stay a few nights at one of the featured hotels or bed-and-breakfasts or you can purchase several Groupons to restaurants for several date nights. The entire date night package includes:
- A $400 gift certificate to Groupon
- A copy of my latest book Keep Showing Up: How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy!
- A copy of the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible in Saddle Brown/Navy TruTone color
- A bag of one of my new favorite Cinnamon Coffees that is totally naturally flavored
- Two of these 20-ounce Travel Mugs to sip coffee as you drive to your getaway.
One winner will be chosen on Tuesday, March 5, and we’ll update this post and contact the winner via email. U.S. Addresses only please.
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS JENNI_HOPKINS! PLEASE SEE YOUR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR EMAIL YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO INFO@KARENEHMAN.COM.
To enter, share this post, or download the image above and post it, for your family and friends on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to use the #keepshowingupbook. Each time you share is a chance to win!
My team and I will be scouring the hashtag this week and can’t wait to see your posts!
We’d love to hear in the comments below where you shared it and how long you’ve been married. (If you don’t use social media, you can simply comment below.)
P.S. Save the Date!
As if all of these cool giveaway goodies aren’t enough, I have some FABULOUS and FUN news …
Keep Showing Up has been chosen to be the next online Bible study at Proverbs 31 Ministries!! It starts April 1 and you can learn more here.
Thanks so much for helping by sharing the excitement and sharing about Keep Showing Up with your friends. I appreciate you so much!