It’s Day Seven of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Seven, let’s brighten someone’s day!
Drop a plate of treats off to a shut in, elderly neighbor, or another person who may be lonely this time of year. Think especially of those who have lost a loved one in 2016 and are grieving during this Christmas season. Jot down a little note reminding them God sees them and loves them. These FREE printable cards make that easy!
Click picture below to download FREE printable cards.
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, co-author, and fellow Michigander Ruth Schwenk. Ruth is founder of The Better Mom and co-founder of For the Family with her husband. Ruth has co-authored three books; one with her husband For Better or For Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse With Kids in the House; and two with me for moms: Hoodwinked and Pressing Pause. Connect with Ruth at The Better Mom on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Ruth’s Day Seven Giveaway is a copy of For Better or For Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse With Kids in the House and a $25 VISA gift card for a date night with your spouse! You can use it to grab dinner out after some last-minute Christmas shopping or to take in a movie over the week between Christmas and New Years.
Are you ready for Day Seven? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go share some love with the lonely today.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!