Today’s the big finale! It’s Day Twelve of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Twelve, let’s share in secret!
Mail two $5 gift cards to someone anonymously instructing them to keep one and pass the second one on to someone secretly as well. Or leave a simple note of encouragement for someone without signing your name. These Scatter Christmas Kindness cards make it easy!
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, fellow author and speaker, Jeannie Cunnion. Jeannie is a Jesus lover and a grace clinger. She is the author of Parenting the Wholehearted Child. You can also find her writing at The Better Mom, and Fox News,. Connect with Jeannie on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Are you ready for Day Twelve? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by sharing in secret using the idea for the day to scatter kindness.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!