Welcome to my 11th annual 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!
If you’re just joining in, each day will be linked at the bottom of this post.
Ten years ago I had a little tinsel-time idea. I would ask 11 friends to join me for 12 days of Christmas giveaways here on my blog. We all would share a favorite recipe, memory, gift idea, decorating tip, or something else that would help my readers during the holiday hustle. We’d also give away a prize package and readers could enter to win by leaving a comment. And, there would be a grand prize for one person who commented on all twelve of the days. The series was an instant hit. And it was the first time during my year of blogging that a post got over 100 comments.
Today kicks off our eleventh year of this oh-what-fun series. You are gonna love meeting my 11 friends joining us this year and entering to win their prizes. And…..
THIS YEAR THERE IS A FABULOUS GRAND PRIZE!!!
One of you WHO COMMENTS ON ALL TWELVE POSTS AND ALSO SHARES ABOUT THE SERIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA will win a grand prize from me, pictured here.
This KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer is worth over $250 and includes:
- 10 speeds, 4.5 qt. capacity
- Made of die-cast metal and aluminum housing
- Silver metallic finish, as shown here
- Brushed stainless bowl
- 300-watt motor
OK, let’s get started with our first day’s guest, Candace Cameron Bure. Here she is…
At this time of year, we love to remember family and close friends with a gift for Christmas, even if it is something small. With my siblings, and a few friends who have a lot of kids, we don’t buy individual gifts. We sometimes give a family ornament. This keeps our ornaments updated and fresh each year and then we have a memory to go along with it. It is a simple tradition that always brings smiles.
I also love to give items that are practical so I know they will be used. I like to give the iPhone users I know, especially my own family members, cords and charging cubes in fun colors or decorative patterns. These charging devices get lost or misplaced often so this is a great gift they will appreciate. The best part is they won’t be plain white so they won’t mix them up with someone else’s.
Also, this year I found a new inexpensive gift to give. It’s a selfie ring light that clips onto your phone or computer. You can even clip them on a book to read in bed. Of course, you can use them for their intended purpose–taking a selfie of you and your friends in better lighting!
Happy gift-giving everyone. If you need me, I’ll just be over here cuddled up under a blanket, sipping something hot (I love ginger tea!) and watching my favorite Christmas movie–not one of my own Hallmark Channel movies–but that hilarious classic Elf.
Have a fabulous celebration of the birth Jesus. And tell us in the comment section your go-to inexpensive gift to give to either friends or family members. I can’t wait to see your ideas!
Day One Giveaway
Candace is giving away an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of her newest book, Candace Center Stage, along with a set of her Kind Words Notecards, (from her exclusive line at DaySpring inspired by her Kind Is the New Classy book).
Candace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author, beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, Hallmark Channel movies, former co-host of The View, inspirational speaker, and Dancing with the Stars Season 18 finalist, is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as a role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 16. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- Share the giveaway with your friends and followers. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize, comment on all 12 posts and share each of the 12 days on social media.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Tuesday, December 18, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.
- If you’re not already subscribed, click HERE and you’ll receive an email notification each day of our series.